The challenge for every community is to support children and youth with unique and complex needs quickly quickly and effectively, so that the journey of our youngest citizens to adulthood is successful, and our families healthy. Our mission is to help our community do this even better.
We aim to foster a culture in our community where providing services to children, youth, and families with very complex needs is always a priority and always do-able. We strive to untangle complex scenarios by coordinating services and resources innovatively, and planning at a systems level. We do not provide direct treatment services, but we do strive to be the best catalyst, the best advocate, and the best partner so that the community is better because we exist.
We are currently seeking a community member for our Board of Directors
Expectations for Board Members:
- Commitment to 10 meetings per year.
- Ability to take a leadership role as well as work as a team member.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consult, encourage and advise when necessary.
- Ability to prioritize needs and participate in establishing short and long term goals.
- All directors are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
If you would like more information on joining our team please contact: email@example.com